The Angel of Hope Garden build was financed entirely through the kindness and generosity of local businesses and individuals in the community who worked tirelessly on a great many fundraising campaigns.
We also face a number of ongoing costs that we continue to meet through further fundraising efforts and donations. Donations can be made as one-off payments or can be set up as a recurring payment here. No amount is too small and we are exceptionally grateful for every penny received.
We will use one hundred percent of your donation to meet the following costs:
- Annual public liability insurance.
- Electricity bills
- Water rates bills
- Accountants fees
- Annual and ad-hoc purchase and planting of flowers, grasses and shrubbery
- Website hosting and maintenance
- Marketing services and materials for events and fundraising
- Ongoing garden maintenance including painting, varnishing and repairs
If you would like to run a Fundraising Campaign please contact us for approval and to discuss your ideas.